The material on this web site under the domain name www.atmaccesscode.com.au resides on a server in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
ATM Access Australia Limited (AAAL) owns the copyright in material on this web site, unless otherwise expressly stated.
Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), or as otherwise provided below, no part of any material on this web site may, in any form or by any means, be reproduced, adapted, distributed, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, printed, displayed, published or commercialised without AAAL’s prior written consent. Enquiries should be directed to AAAL.
- use the material on this website for the purposes of seeking access to the Standard Service pursuant to the Access Code.
- print copies of any material on this web site for informational, non-commercial use;
- store a copy of the material on your local computer solely for viewing it; or
- copy or distribute any one or more pages of the material in complete and unaltered form, so long as it is appropriately attributed to AAAL, and a copy of this copyright notice appears in its entirety in each copy made or distributed.
All other rights are reserved by AAAL.
The material on this web site is not intended to be, and should not be relied on as a substitute for professional advice.
The material on this web site changes from time to time without notice. By accessing or using this web site you acknowledge that AAAL has no obligation to notify you of changes to the material on this web site. While AAAL endeavours to keep the material on this web site up to date, there may be delays, errors or omissions in doing so. AAAL is not liable to any user of this web site or to any other party for such delays, errors or omissions.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, AAAL makes no warranties or representations about this web site or any material on it including, without limitation, warranties or representations:
- as to the quality, accuracy, content, legality, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this web site or any material on it or printed from it; or
- that this web site or any material on it is free from computer viruses or other defects. AAAL recommends that you take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this web site is free from computer viruses or other defects.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, AAAL disclaims all liability in connection with this web site or use of or reliance on any material on this web site or printed from it including, without limitation, liability for any loss or damage, however caused, resulting directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on this web site or any material on it, or printed from it.
Links to third party sites
This web site contains links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only.
Linked sites are not controlled by AAAL. AAAL is not responsible for the contents of those linked sites. Without limitation, AAAL does not warrant or represent that material on linked sites does not infringe any intellectual property rights of any person, or that linked sites are free from computer viruses or other defects.
Links to other web sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval or recommendation by AAAL of the owners or operators of those web sites, or of any information, products or services referred to in those web sites. AAAL makes no warranties or representations, and takes no responsibility, regarding the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or any other aspect of any material on any linked site.
AAAL does not, and must not be taken to, authorise any infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other web sites, by providing links to those web sites.
When you visit this web site, your domain name is recorded in our logs. This information is used for statistical and web development purposes only.
It is AAAL's policy not to sell or pass on any information recorded about your visit to this web site, unless we have had your express consent to do so. An exception to this is where AAAL is required by law to disclose any information.